She wants to hire a maid

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Yes, I know. My wife has an 8-hour work. She still do blogging. Then she'll take care if Ivan at night. It's a 24/7 work! Well, sometimes my mother do take care of Ivan at night, about once or twice a week.

She says all of those tasks are driving her crazy. She wants to quit her job. We won't let her. She wants to leave her blogs for good. I won't let her.

Now that she's still sick and yet goes to the office, my mother is taking care of Ivan for about a week and more days up to now. We would be hiring a maid, maybe when Ivan starts walking. But I really want to hire one right now, so mother won't need to do the household chores. She would just be taking care of Ivan day and night. Then that would be best for all of us.

The problem is, my parents doesn't want to hire one right now. I know my wife understands why. But she just won't stop the following "suggestions":

  • "I'll take care of Ivan 24/7. I would leave my work."
  • "Please, I'm so tired. I would quit blogging."
  • "When would we hire a maid?"
Konting tiis lang berry.

at 11:34 pm
4 comments
Anonymous said...

Ah yes! I strongly agree. Me too. I wanted a maid. Hirap na rin ako. Konting tiis na rin ako.. well, I'd rant this on my personal blog!

It is even favorable to hire a maid when kids are younger, kasi pag matanda na sila they can take care of themselves.

BUT, it is difficult when parents meddle sa decision ng isang growing family. They had power over your decisions.. because they handle taking care of your little Ivan.

I would deeply understand why Berry would leave her blogs. I know the difficulties of being a mother. Work and family is really a crazy idea.

I still don't get why your parents don't want any maid?

17 September 2008 at 07:28  
Pastilan said...

it is time to hire a maid. Kawawa naman si Berry. Some people think that blogging is easy but it is not, mahirap magsulat at mahirap maging always updated.

18 September 2008 at 21:07  
iceah said...

yes to both gem and pastilan c: am a mother too c: and we both pasti and i wanted to have a maid too lalo na when i start working c:

for berry she badly needs one maid kawawa talga sya i understand her situation lalo ngayon kapapanganak lang nya she told me 3 months na and she's ok her health is at risk here 1 year bago mo masasabi na ok ka na talga kasi ang babae pag nanganak na her strength is not the same as when she was still single ask medical advice sa oby nya she can explain better c:

just be careful in taking care of both berry and ivan talga c: di ako nananakot ha just concerned about my friend here ha c:

21 September 2008 at 05:46  
chocobread said...

I have just called berry's mother to help us find a maid. But I want a maid na uwian. Yung pupunta sya sa bahay namin sa umaga, and uuwi ren sa gabi.

26 September 2008 at 20:00  

Post a Comment