Hello Kitty as my icon and Entrecard!!!

Friday 26 September 2008

I know that this blog is all about what my wife (Berryblitz) wants. But I really didn't expect that she would put a Hello Kitty as my blog's icon. And most of all, I didn't expect that my Entrecard image is my mangavatar with full of Hello Kitty's face!



I have no choice but to say, "Sige na nga." because she is the one who set-up all my blogs. And she's the techy one among the two of us. But I guess the icon and the image for my entrecard does fit this blog, although berry had become to expressive of the Hello Kitty stuff. Oh berry, don't tell me you want me to just blog all about Hello Kitty :)

at 7:58 pm
5 comments
Pastilan said...

She just loves you and Hello Kitty is just the way she expresses it he he he

26 September 2008 at 22:20  
Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I was really wondering why that avatar had Hello Kitty all over it.

26 September 2008 at 23:51  

yung isang blog ni choco is yung naka yellow sando sya na mangavatar di ba. eh wala akong maisip for this one. kaya pinuno ko na lang ng hello kitty. para talagang "What my wife wants"


:p peace tayo choco, masasanay ka ren sa avatar mo hahaha

28 September 2008 at 00:14  
pchi said...

ahahaha :-)

it's OK choco...

masasanay ka rin, hehe

tinanong ko na din si berry about niyan

1 October 2008 at 18:56  
iceah said...

hahaha really very funny c: that was what i felt when i saw this icon i told berry about it c: o well she loves you both c: hello kitty and you c:

8 October 2008 at 17:12  

Post a Comment